Welcome to the LaGrange Lions Club Website. The LaGrange Lions in Association with Lions Club International work to promote Community Service in areas from Sight & Hearing to Roadside Cleanup. Our Motto "WE SERVE" means as an organization we are dedicated to SERVING those in need in our community.
Our club offers free eye exams and eye glasses to those unable to afford them. We also open our Food Panty on the first Saturday of every month for those in need of food assistance.
Please browse our entire website for more detailed information on these and other programs we offer to SERVE you, our community.
In the interest of bettering the community, 28 members of the community joined together to establish a Lions Club here in LaGrange. The LaGrange Lions Club was chartered on April 28, 1947. The Charter was signed by these 28 founding fathers: C.O. Anderson, E. Curly Baum, Charles Beckett, Paden H. Coontz, John Curtis, Pres. Charles Folsom, Mel B. Halliwell, Fred Hill, Clarence Jenkins, Kenneth Jackson, Donald Miller, Leigh Monosmith, Sam Naylor, District Governor Charles Noble, Charles Opfer, Jr., Edgar Pearce, Dale Probst, Joe Redinger, Glenn Smith, William Smith, Rolf Till, Dr. Arthur Wilcox, Julius Wilcox, William Wills, Frank Wolcott, Willard Wolcott, George Woodruff, and Harry Vandenburg.
Since then, the LaGrange Lions Club has been carrying on the proud tradition of serving the people of LaGrange for the betterment of the community.
LaGrange Lions Club
P.O. Box 63
LaGrange, Ohio 44050
240 Glendale Road, LaGrange, Ohio 44050